Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C2 SYB

adam2712

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi all

I'm in the process of having my wallet emptied by the DVLA whist bidding on a plate that has no value to anyone else (but has a high reserve value).
In order to fund this, and because I won't need this registration number once I've parted with my cash. I am selling the C2 SYB registration which came on the carrera 2 I purchased a couple of months ago.

Pm me if your interested, go wild with the thread if your not :lol:

Adam

OK, I'll start.

Would you consider a swap?

I think a friend of mines wife, who has a hotel in Torquay might be interested!

:)

Your friend BASIL, he'd never buy it for his mrs. :floor:

I know... I know... I know... Oh, I know!

peters said:
OK, I'll start.

Would you consider a swap?

I think a friend of mines wife, who has a hotel in Torquay might be interested!

Swapping a wife for a number plate ,Good deal 8)

peters said:
GT4 said:
I know... I know... I know... Oh, I know!

Thats uncanny, it sounded just like him.

I'm fed up with you, you rancorous, coiffeured old sow! Why don't you syringe the donuts out of your ears and get some sense into the dormant organ you keep hidden in that rat's maze of yours?

clinchy993 said:

Wouldn't it be brilliant if you could put your wife on rentention, just in case she is needed in the future!

peters said:
clinchy993 said:

Wouldn't it be brilliant if you could put your wife on rentention, just in case she is needed in the future!

And all for just £25 per annum (OK, so there's an upfront of £80, but hey, it's not everyday you get you life back).

peters said:
clinchy993 said:

Why would you ever need her in the future :?:

:hand: This could be tempting....................

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back