Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Last time I leave my 911 in a field! it got killed !!

Dave

PS Don't they all look a little bit errrrrrrrrrr "inbred"

A FED-UP motorist decided to get shot of his duff Porsche "” by giving it to a gun club for target practice.

The £50,000 luxury motor was riddled with more than 10,000 bullets after 140 weapons enthusiasts were done with it. Its owner decided to make the generous gift after getting fed up with his silver 911's constant engine problems.

He donated it to group Comm2A in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, where it was parked in the firing range for its members too blast at will. Men, women and CHILDREN fired off more than 10,000 rounds from machine guns and automatic weapons, wrecking the Porsche almost beyond recognition.
Massacre

Video game animator and gun fan John Beauchemin filmed the motoring massacre. He said: "The car was 100 yards from the line, and we had lots of new and inexperienced shooters and people using pistols.

"We were accurate enough to shoot the spokes out of the wheels pretty quickly when someone suggested it. "I managed to put a few rifled slugs into her myself "” I just wanted to destroy something beautiful.

"Fun times were had by all "” except the Porsche." The gun club said the unnamed owner had spent thousands trying to fix problems with the car's engine and cooling system before deciding to scrap it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-practice--owner-got-fed-motor-problems.html

article-2006986-0CACDB1E00000578-18_634x424.jpg

article-2006986-0CACDB0F00000578-736_634x420.jpg

article-2006986-0CACDA2C00000578-3_634x420.jpg

Attachments

• porschemain_shot_151.jpg
    porschemain_shot_151.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 12,794
It wont be long before it's on a plinth as a work of art with a hefty price tag! :eek:

'I just wanted to destroy something beautiful.'

I wonder if they were hollowspokes?

porschemain_1331889a.jpg

Who let the kiddie-fiddler with a beard have a tripod-mounted machine-gun?

Possibly an overly drastic reaction to an rms issue? :?:

GT4 said:
Who let the kiddie-fiddler with a beard have a tripod-mounted machine-gun?

Must have been a 993 owner from your description :eek: :hand:

Sick Ba.t ..ds!
:eh!:

I am surprised they didnt manage to shot each other, with their American friendly fire

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

A "£50,000 luxury motor".

It must be true, it said so in the paper. :roll:

Apparently the car was donated by someone high up at GM, my sources say the CEO of the corvette marque.
The engine problems were, it was at the back which confused his local mechanic and it was only 3.4 liters. Every good American knows that the minimum size for an engine is 350 cubic inches and 427 cubic inch is preferable and IT SHOULD BE AT THE FRONT WHERE WE CAN FIND IT!!!!.

He was recently heard to say "damn Germans making car that go round corners, standing 1/4 mile's the only thing that counts. We'll have to do something about that". They came up with the American solution, shoot first, go home to the wife/sister second . They must have had a big budget to pay £50,000 for a 996.1.

This is all true, it must be it was in the local paper :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back