Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Naughty Brits in Monaco

wizard993

Massa collected 'marbles' on entry to the tunnel as Hammy made a pass just before it, marbles built up and Massa span - think thats what they described on TV on how it happened but there wasnt any contact (i believe).

Did anyone else find the race extremely boring? Shame the safety car came out near the end as i think Button would have won otherwise

...Massa is on a mission to get Hamilton another pasting from the stewards after what happened in the tunnel so I think there may be more to this than just Massa going onto the marbles and LH just cruising past :lol:

"When asked by AUTOSPORT whether further sanctions were needed in a bid to calm Hamilton's driving, Massa said: "Yes. I think he needs to be penalised again, and in a good way – otherwise he doesn't learn.

Massa says on Hamilton:

"They [the FIA] need to think about something for him, or he will not learn."

Hamilton, who finished sixth on-track, was later given a 20s penalty in place of a drive-through for colliding with Pastor Maldonado's Williams with four laps to go. It did not affect his finishing position.

When asked whether he thought Hamilton was the most problematic driver to race against in Formula 1, Massa replied: "Maybe he is the one spending the most [time] with the FIA [stewards]. I don't know."

LH is an incredible F1 driver while Massa will always be a good F1 driver......he should just have let LH past instead of turning in too early to cause the accident. Even Shumi stayed out of the way at that turn when being passed.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back