Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Exel Wheels - Top job on Porsche Alloy Wheel Refurbishment

Chris,

Us 'northerners' spell 'teh' as 'the'

Strange, I know, but try it. We might be able to understand your posts!

Peter

peters said:
Chris,

Us 'northerners' spell 'teh' as 'the'

Peter

Peter...all sorted and thanks for that, sorry its a common internet slang neologism ;)

Actually I'm probably more northern than you, I nearly put 'tut' instead of 'the' but held back. :grin:

Chris W said:
Ref the ride height it's absolutely fine. As its been jacked up the dampers are just settling down again.

That explains everything.

As you were, Gentlemen.

Thanks Kim for spicing it up!

911Black997WheelsSide.png

:thumb: Another positive review for Exel Wheels, very pleased indeed with the transformation of my wheels and the service that Chris provided. Now have 997 Turbo Wheels in Basalt Black with original Porsche center caps also painted in black.

Exel Wheels.

Just had my wheels delivered back from Chris, and Im really pleased with the result. A fine job by a really nice fella.

Trying post some pic's of the fine work done, could anyone advise on downloading from a mac please :?: Thanks guys, and nice one Chris.

:thumb:

All this good feedback for Chris is making me excited as a kid before Christmas at the thought of having mine done! :)

Although the rest of the car will look tatty when he's finished :nooo:

Ghengis said:
All this good feedback for Chris is making me excited as a kid before Christmas at the thought of having mine done! :)

Although the rest of the car will look tatty when he's finished :nooo:

Haha yes that is precisely what happened to me. Ask Chris how grubby my car was a year ago. And don't ask me how much I've spent on it in the last year! But of course, it's worth it... :thumbs:

Hi Phil...great to meet and work with you :thumb:

Guys, I had a few words when I fitted the loan wheels about Phil's arches....this is what I was greeted by today....the infamous underarch clean...cracking effort by Phils brother :grin:

phil050.jpg

phil033.jpg

051.jpg

022.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back