Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Exel Wheels - Top job on Porsche Alloy Wheel Refurbishment

Looks very good!

If you want to post single pics to show on your thread just copy and paste the IMG code, like this one!

050a.jpg

P.S Its worth remembering on Photobucket etc that its possible to "trace" the link back to the album and depending on your settings anyone can then access all your albums! Not really a problem unless, like a friend of mine did, you have some nice holiday pics of your girlfriend in one of the albums!!!

Cheers Mark, thanks for the warning, we wouldn't want just anyone to see the priceless art collection!

Mod Update, pics added :)

067a.jpg

058a.jpg

056a.jpg

063a.jpg

046a.jpg

048a.jpg

050a.jpg

036a.jpg

040a.jpg

028a.jpg

updated :thumb:

markomate said:
P.S Its worth remembering on Photobucket etc that its possible to "trace" the link back to the album and depending on your settings anyone can then access all your albums! Not really a problem unless, like a friend of mine did, you have some nice holiday pics of your girlfriend in one of the albums!!!

camel-ride-photo_998482-770tall.jpg

I think we had that same camel :thumb:

Did Chris put the AlloyGators on the wheels? Looks like a set on there to me?

Anyone recommend these or otherwise, I remember seeing an ad for them about a year ago.

Those aren't rim protectors, those ARE the (split) rims!

IMG_1239.JPG

They look the business. Chris took mine away last friday, if they come back looking as good as those, I'll be over the moon too.

Just spend the after doing my front wheel arches, dirty job but well happy with the result. Hoping the back wont be as dirty.

Thanks GT4, but on the iPhone the pronounced rim protection bead on the P-Zero's looked like a black AlloyGator. Can see now that it isn;t as now on larger PC screen.

Aye, That boy Chris does a wonderful job with his wire brush and can of spray paint.
The wheels look absolutely brilliant, great pics, worth the wait!
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Kim H thinks my wheels are riding high!

Anyone care to comment?

I think it's just that yours has the standard suspension height and not the lowered sport package, mine is the same. I would like to lower mine an inch or so but I have a couple of thousnd reasons not to do it at the moment! :eek:
It's looks blinkin great anywho. :thumbs:
I feel like I need to go and give mine another clean now.

The wheels are fine - it's the ride height. I've never seen a 993 that high.
Have you recently had new standard springs fitted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back