Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Me, My Car and YouTube...

Nice to be able to place a face to the name mate.

A bit naughty there when the spoiler went up :)

Very nice and quite roads you got up there, unlike down here. There will always a guy doing 90kph in front of ya!

318touring said:
A bit naughty there when the spoiler went up :)
Although I'd like to claim it went up automatically, I was being a good boy and it was manually put up :)

Great piece of work, puts a lot into perspective.
Nice looking car as well. Steve

Nice one Kiwi!

Haven't seen roads as quiet as that since............since, well, I haven't seen roads that quiet!!

Fine video, excellent philosophy, great roads and an Arctic silver turbo. Perfect basically. Exactly my car and colour combo.

I like the strakes in the air intakes (ala 997 turbo). Where did you get them? They look very well.

Very inspirational ! :worship:

AndrewM said:
I like the strakes in the air intakes (ala 997 turbo). Where did you get them? They look very well.
They were a few hundred dollars off eBay. I then had them colour matched, and probably spent just over an hour fitting them myself. I'm very happy with the outcome and am pleased I did it...

Kiwi said:
AndrewM said:
They were a few hundred dollars off eBay. I then had them colour matched, and probably spent just over an hour fitting them myself. I'm very happy with the outcome and am pleased I did it...

I was very sceptical about how straked intakes would look on a 996 but they look great. Well done and continue to enjoy your car. You have exactly the right attitude.

video

Great video mate!

Thats a cool video, cool car, cool country.

Have a warm feeling after watching it, thankyou :)

........living the 911 dream :thumb: :thumb:

Kiwi said:
Hi all, got a chance to throw together a small video I did today out and about with my car, so in case your curious I thought I'd just post the link here...

Thank you, this post is very inspirational on many levels. I like the winning attitude. Also, nice car! :thumbs:

I had seen that video before but hadn't connected it with you. Hats off Kiwi.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back