Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rjs cars

Jasongsx

drove 240 miles today to look at cayman at rjs what a waste of time car had more miles than advert.

Care to enlighten us a little more, how many more miles? perhaps a link to the car.

What did RJS have to say about it?

The car was 3.4s cayman in gt silver, mileage in ad says 33000, true mileage 34500, they said oh we will change the ad, and thought it was strange that if you want a ppi they only allow one guy to do it someone called Peter, as he is the only one they trust but what about who we trust.k

Jasongsx said:
The car was 3.4s cayman in gt silver, mileage in ad says 33000, true mileage 34500, they said oh we will change the ad, and thought it was strange that if you want a ppi they only allow one guy to do it someone called Peter, as he is the only one they trust but what about who we trust.k

You got upset over 1,500 miles !!!

I can undertand about the Peter morgan thing - I would orefer to use my choice of inspector rather than theirs :cop:

If it helps I got my 996 c4s from those guys and I had no problems and would buy from them again.

Jasongsx said:

Well if you were not happy thats fair enough but I would have just used it as a bargaining chip to get a slightly better price. 1500 miles aint all that much to be fair, mistakes can be made in ads.

As far as PPI, I think they have a right to say who pokes around their cars and you have the right to look else where.

Spy said:
Jasongsx said:

You got upset over 1,500 miles !!

+1 :floor: :floor: :floor:

You would expect a trader to provide accurate information. It is a matter of principle.

1500 mls is not a lot but it is important to create trust with the customer that you provide accurate description of what you are trying to sell.

mate, appreciate the trust thing buy they are a well respected indy and you should have used the mileage issue to negotiate a discount possibly rather than storm off all indignant.

Also, Peter Morgan is arguably one of the very best in the PPI business so not that sinister I suspect.

:roll:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back