Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Latest video...

ResB

Estoril

A fabric-on-composite cosmetic (ie eventual production design to differentiate cab from coupe) might explain why the fabric on this roof appears so taught:

991cab_199.jpg

991cab2_180.jpg

How about a GRP (or even arbon reinforced plastic (CRP)) folding roof, like Mazda MX5's folding (hard) plastic roof?

1mazdaM_m.jpg

Some drawings that may be the possible composite roof design (if these are the eventual design patents):

roofa_818.png

roofb_197.jpg

roof1_421.png

roof2_478.png

roof3_140.png

ResB said:

The color of the wheels and tailpipes seem to change in the video.. :roll:

It's a bunch of different 998's I think. I reckon there's 2x Carrera S cabs, 1x Carrera S coupe and a Carrera coupe. The "turbo" ducts are actually stickers.

First Porsche with standard ceramics? I like the new spoiler design but the front looks bland :(

p.s. roof would fit with the shift in the new Z4 and was that the sound of turbos I heard at 1.20

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back