Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

this years' Caravan tow car of the year? Porsche Panamera

:eek:

So am I going to believe that it was doing only max 100Km/h as this was towing a caravan ?
And shall I assume he could not afford a 5* hotel thus the reason he had a caravan ?

Where do I start and where I stop

Theo

:lol: :lol:

i've just bought one for towing my car trailer. think it's going to look pretty good pulling another Porsche :mrgreen:

:D
4736177624_9a3f388de7_b.jpg

That does look pretty neat actually.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

Hi Helen - which trailer have you got ?
( I should remember, as it had my green 996 tip on the back of it...)

thinking of getting one to tow the GT3
David

david_yorkshire said:
Hi Helen - which trailer have you got ?
( I should remember, as it had my green 996 tip on the back of it...)

thinking of getting one to tow the GT3
David

Hi David. nice to hear from you. sorry i not replied sooner i don't visit this forum very often.

mine is a Brian James tilting trailer with a hand powered winch. being total green to trailering when we bought ours. we found the tilting trailer is alot easier to load/unload than the ones with ramps which don't leave you much room for error. :eek: Having 4 wheels makes the trailer alot more stable to load & less likely to swing about when towing.
the guys at Brians James, Daventry,were really helpful.

Caravan = wrong.
Trailer with 356 = right.

I think that Helen has exposed the true purpose of the Panny :thumb:

That is class!

Quite poetic.

It's actually quite moving (no pun intended). I'm sure there is a Disney movie in there somewhere.

:thumb:

4736177624_9a3f388de7_b.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back