Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996/Boxster Leather/Carbon Steering wheel

baldguy

Hockenheim
I bought this off Ebay 2 weeks ago and the seller listed it as Black and just gone to fit it and its a very light blue leather.
No good to me as I have a black interior...

Its virtually un-used and in the porsche box, NO Airbag.. all i want is my money back so to include postage

£550 and thats very cheap considering these are over £1100

Can you tell me more... as i've contacted the guy who I bought it off and he's going to refund me... if this is easy I'll keep it... let me know asap

THANKS!!!!

My sincere thanks to you "My old Porsche" I have been in touch with this company and they have said that one of their kits will change the blue to black and its very easy to do, it will also change the carbon handbrake i have too which is in light grey that i listed on Ebay.

So for now i will keep both and get them colour changed and fitted....

Many many thanks

Greg

pleased i could help, i am so happy with mine i found it easy to do and got fantastic results, very happy, will be buying some more for the wifes mercedes

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back