Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

K & N 57-7000 Induction Kit for sale - price reduced to

BarrowBoy

I am selling my K & N 57-7000 Induction kit.......

I fitted the kit & completed no more than 50 miles before I was forced to accept a job overseas. I have removed the kit from the car prior to selling the car & am offering it at a reduced price to sell quickley. The kit is as new condition. For the short time I used it the sound difference was epic, the throttle response better...cant make any claims on power though. Fitted easily in an hour with all parts included.

The link for information is:

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=57-7000

I will accept £130 inc P & P which is a significant saving over the new price.

A point to note is that it was fitted to a tiptronic car & so has a small hole for the transmission drilled into the pipe that would need a small rubber grommet to seal it.

Any questions please message me with your number & I will call you back.

Thanks

Paul

Hi. I will take this is still available. I like noise! Let me know how you want paying by pm. I presume it will fit my 2000 3.4?

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back