Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GTS - how many are there around?

Simonc said:
j8fbr said:
Cheers, I know I will just have to be patient :sad:

I know how you feel! :eek: Just hit 800 mls..... Getting there :thumbs:

Nearly done 1200 miles after last weekend and my co-pilot pressed the sport button a few times and wow :eek: :eek:

how many miles have you done now ?

j8fbr said:
Simonc said:
j8fbr said:
Cheers, I know I will just have to be patient :sad:

I know how you feel! :eek: Just hit 800 mls..... Getting there :thumbs:

Nearly done 1200 miles after last weekend and my co-pilot pressed the sport button a few times and wow :eek: :eek:

how many miles have you done now ?

1400 and starting to open her up. I am using the sport button occasionally on the right roads but still being gentle, I think we are almost there. How good is this car!!! :thumbs:

Nice to see so many people buying GTS models; hopefully it won't be long for the rest of us to have the pleasure of viewing one on the road (I haven't seen one yet).

~ Maxie

Saw my first one in the wild, near Paragon (Five Ashes) on way down to Eastbourne last Friday (29/03/11). Anyone on here??? :lol:

I've seen 2 white ones on the road and now Jose's on the Spa trip. Haven't been in one yet but from what I hear it's an impressive bit of kit and will easily give GT3s a run for their money.

There's 2 for sale on the OPC network at the moment, when a manual comes up I'm going to blag a test drive I reckon :)

Seen white and black ones in OPC captivity, black and amethyst (special order) in the "wild".

Just seen a black on black PDK on Fulham Palace Road 20 mins ago with the PSE on :thumb:

Looked nice, it got a second glance.

Might see the PTS "Plum" (38A Amethyst pearl effect) later, and that only lives down the street from a (standard battleship grey) SC.

Had mine exactly 1 month today.

Taking the whole family (not doggy) to Portsmouth tomorrow so will see how it performs as a 4 seater and how many scratches my kids can put on the hardbacks. :sad:

j8fbr said:
Taking the whole family (not doggy) to Portsmouth tomorrow so will see how it performs as a 4 seater and how many scratches my kids can put on the hardbacks. :sad:

Get the little ones to take their shoes off Jose.

~ Maxie :thumb:

its been a long time !

Missing my GTS :sad: i think it is for sale again at Brooklands ? has anyone seen it about ? owned it ?

how is everyone, haven't seen anyone for ages ? are we all still about ? alive ?

actually own more Porsches now but don't have time for the forum/meets ? miss it big time and don't get me started on our epic road trips ?

Tony ? Danny ? Stuart ? Uncle Nick ? Rich Nick ? and the rest of you Black Cortina drivers ? Gavin I hear your a few quid behind Ronaldo collecting GT2's

miss you guys ?

Re: its been a long time !

j8fbr said:
Tony ? Danny ? Stuart ? Uncle Nick ? Rich Nick ? and the rest of you Black Cortina drivers ? Gavin I hear your a few quid behind Ronaldo collecting GT2's

Hi Jose,

Your GTS c2011.

Danny, Stuart and Nick R still pop in on here from time to time and I know that they still run with Nick W.

Most of the beardie types have moved on/sold up but some still get to 'The Fairmile' meets. Clinchy moved to the South West.

Gavin .......... :dont know: No posts for 3 years.

Can you believe that this was 9 years ago? :eek:

thanks for that, loved those cars and would prob buy them back ( don't tell :thewife: )

miss those times, got x3 996's inc a turbo and a 993 Targa ? so I should make more of an effort. gathering dust.

Will look to be making more of an effort.

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back