Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ummm, hmmmmm, mmmmmph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Zandvoort
Supercup... I'm confused...

http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=2555

14,142 Miles.
6 Speed Manual.
Taxed and 12 months MOT
06 Reg, Basalt Black Metallic.
Full Service History.
2 Months Warranty still remaining.

This Cayman is one of the best examples in the UK. It has been garaged from day one, and is in excellent show room condition.
Always garaged and stored over winter months.
It has had over £9,000 spent on performance specification, including, Top of the range stainless Capristo remote controlled full exhaust system, Increased BHP with beautiful exhaust sounds at the touch of a button. Aero package includes Techart rear wing boot lid, and Porsche 2011 Super Cup fully adjustable carbon wing, with 2011 Super Cup alloy wing supports.
Full Black Leather, ABS, Remote central locking, Air conditioning, Power-Assisted Steering, On Board Computer, Passenger airbag, Climate Control, Cruise control, Side airbags, Adjustable seats, Radio/CD, Traction control, Front fog lights, Trip computer, Drivers airbag, Height adjustable seats, Alarm, Steering wheel adjustment, Body coloured bumpers, Electric door mirrors, Electric windows, Porsche mats.

:dont know:

ad2555_img7_large.jpg

ad2555_img8_large.jpg

ad2555_img9_large.jpg

ad2555_img10_large.jpg

ad2555_img11_large.jpg

ad2555_img12_large.jpg

So am I :wtf:

Can you really get away with driving a pedestrian-shredder like that on public roads in this country? :dont know:

That's got to be a photoshop, no? :dont know:

2630114_5_169.jpg

How do you put stuff in the boot?

Red993C4 said:
Can you really get away with driving a pedestrian-shredder like that on public roads in this country? :dont know:

Probably tries to avoid driving backwards.

GT4 said:
Red993C4 said:

Probably tries to avoid driving backwards.

I would avoid driving completely!

mount that wing on a faster car and it would take off... what was the owner thinking :?:

I hope the owner isn't a regular on here or PH as the comments about the car on both aren't great!!

He (or she) would need to be very brave to cone on and defend it!!

Anyone else wondering what the £9k of expense on performance parts was spent on??

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back