Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCM Problem help please!

ant9

Hi, my pcm is showing "system error: amplifier, cd changer and phone not available" after reading through all the posts on the internet I came to the conclusion that it was the amplifier that was at fault so i changed it, however I'm still getting the same problem. I should say that I have only had the car a week and the pcm hasn't worked at all yet.

My question is, I have 3 optical cables coming from the dash but there are only two in the back of the pcm head unit, also on the canbus plug (the one with the very small wires)
some of the wires have been cut, I'm wondering if this is normal or maybe the previous owner has some sort of after market system fitted?

I hope this all makes sense and any help or advice will be very much appreciated. or if anyone knows of anywere I can take the car? I live in the north west.

many thanks,

Ant.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back