Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

cayenne s should i ??

habanero said:
Dare I say it but I had a 2005 V8 Range Rover before 996 and loved it. Real sense of occasion. Unstoppable in the snow/mud/crap too. Juicy of course but I never had any real issues with it.

If I was in the market for another 4x4 there's only one make I'd be looking at.

:thumb:

The Rand Rover Vogue of that time is one of the worst built cars EVER, so count yourself lucky if you didnt have any problems with it. I had a 3 year old one and the air suspension failed, the alternator died, the gearbox died, trim rattled.... Dont get me wrong I still LOVED the car but the fact is it was badly built. Dont buy one unless you have lots of spare cash... and a spare car to use when its not working.

The car I bought was one of the best examples I had ever seen. Bought from a wealthy client only had 12k on the clock, one of their 12 cars and driven by the wife to the Polo etc etc.

My brother in law works for forisia who makes the parts for Land rover and that model is a joking point due to poor tolerances and build quality.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back