Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CA52RRA - UK Registration For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcourtney

UK Registration Plate availible

Would look great on a Porsche 911 registered on, or after 01/09/2002

I recently purchased the plate (but no longer require it). It's currently on a V750 in my name and can be transferred as required.

All offers considered

If you dont need it anymore I'm happy to collect in person to save the extortionate postage charges.

I'll happily pay the extortionate postage charges, but only up to "Signed for", Second Class.

Or I can send an SAE if it helps?

O'Reilly?

OP, did you actually have a Porsche that this was on, or did you just buy it and think to make a quick buck out of Porsche drivers, who obviously have much more money than sense?

FUCHS -

A healthy bit of banter is fine, however I'm just trying to sell a registration.

As I have said - i'm open to offers (albeit sensible offers) as it seems that (read previous posts) if I had 'demanded' a price, ono, I would have been shot down and told It wasn't worth what I was asking - Irrespective of price.

If you are not interested in the plate then why are you -

1) looking at 'Number Plate Registrations For Sale & Wanted'
2) Reading my post
3) make belligerent comments

Thanks

I think all this banter is terrible! If you could take care of the postage and packing I would take the plate off your hands for nothing.

:floor:

Seriously, how much do you want for it?

The Beast said:
I think all this banter is terrible! I will collect it for free...

:floor:

Seriously, how much do you want for it?

Not sure what its worth ... looked on DVLA website at similar (prices as of today 28/01/11) -

PLATE COST
CA53RRA 2,655
CA55RRA 2,040
CA53ERA 3,365
CA51ERA 1,630
PC53ERA 1,325
PC51ERA 3,365

Offers around these levels would be fair?? Having said that i'm realistic and actually want to sell it unlike some reg's you see forsale ;-)

rcourtney said:
Ghost said:
O'Reilly?

OP, did you actually have a Porsche that this was on, or did you just buy it and think to make a quick buck out of Porsche drivers, who obviously have much more money than sense?

Who is OP ? Forgive but i'm new to this and not quite sure of what i'm doing

Your doing fine.

OP is Paddy O'Plate - a chap who pops up in here from time to time trying to sell dodgy plates........

As you were.

My advice to you 'rcourtney' is to state a price and be done with it.

If you do a search on here, or any other car forum, you'll find that number plate sellers get very short shrift. They are seen a bit like the tax man really, praying on those that are perceived to have money.

If this is not the case and you're generally interested in the marque then fantastic but don't say you weren't warned first...

:thumb:

Stuart said:
My advice to you 'rcourtney' is to state a price and be done with it.

If you do a search on here, or any other car forum, you'll find that number plate sellers get very short shrift. They are seen a bit like the tax man really, praying on those that are perceived to have money.

If this is not the case and you're generally interested in the marque then fantastic but don't say you weren't warned first...

:thumb:

Thanks for the advise.

Price is 1,250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass