Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Breaking News: The new limited 911 Black Edition announced

When the 997 first arrived or shortly after, the boggo Carrera was the journo's darling. The C2S was launched before the std car IIRC but it was the std car that everyone thought was just a divine balance of sport, power, balance, value and retro to 993 looks & desireability.

Therefore, regardeless of current day appeal I could see this one being a nice car for the value seeking discerning 911 owner who will smugly enjoy their driving experience in the knowledge they saved enough for a couple of nice holidays :thumb:

+1 for Senjov.

Maxie wrote: I'm liking this new black edition too Is that the flat black they're showing in the pictures? Looks good actually as do those Turbo II wheels. Not seen any modern Porsche in this colour before as almost everyone who orders a black car go for the Basalt option.

Mine was a flat black car and a pig to maintain, it looked good after the detail, but that did not last long as the paint is soft and no matter how careful you were cleaning it, it always looked as though a team of ice skaters had been practicing on it. :nooo: Defo get the Basalt as my current metalic black LR is much more forgiving in this respect.

....just showed it to Mrs Wiz......she likes(aka wants one now) and already asking about trade-in values for the current 997 C4S cab :roll: :bonk: :help: :duh: :thewife:

Wish my missus would get exited about it, I would have probably ordered one from Sheffield OPC, in Basalt though with PDK and Sport Chrono +. Unfortunately she aint playing :thumbdown:

Me too! What's wrong with being chucked about for hours and hours in a Porsche anyway??

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back