Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

V911 HOO - Comes with free Vauxhall Vectra SRi V6

G524

Just putting the feelers out really - might be a nice cheap plate for a Porsche owner.

V911 HOO

I'm open to offers.

If it's of any interest, the plate is on a Green Vauxhall Vectra SRi 2.5 V6 24v Estate 1999MY which will go with the plate.

The car has some MOT and tax til the end of Feb, so it can be driven away from Harlow, Essex.

It needs a good service and is your typical ropey old Vauxhall, but it may be a good workhorse for someone.

On the upside, the tyres are only 5000 miles old.

That said, the car's neither here nor there. I've just always thought that if I could find someone called Victor Hoo and he drove a 911...

V911 HOO

If you're interested give me a call. I'm Ian and my number is 07786626201.

Is the plate transferable? I noticed on the V5 for my car something about it be a non-transferable plate or words to the effect. I must confess I don't know how it all works but I am on the lookout for something nice for my 2004 996. Although ideally I would like a non-age plate.

I'll certainly check the logbook and let you know.

I thought that all plates were transferable, but I'll find out and post a mesage on here.

I noticed 'A911 ***' was on the Porsche Convertible on Top Gear the other night - not a long way off mine, although the last four letters may have been 'FWD' - four wheel drive.

G524 said:
I'll certainly check the logbook and let you know.

I thought that all plates were transferable, but I'll find out and post a mesage on here.

I noticed 'A911 ***' was on the Porsche Convertible on Top Gear the other night - not a long way off mine, although the last four letters may have been 'FWD' - four wheel drive.

I noticed that and thought 'Front Wheel Drive, I bet they wished they could have gotten All Wheel Drive'.

The plate is going to be transferable, and I'd do that if need be. I'd much rather sell the whole car and let you do it though.

MisterCorn said:
Is the plate transferable? I noticed on the V5 for my car something about it be a non-transferable plate or words to the effect. I must confess I don't know how it all works but I am on the lookout for something nice for my 2004 996. Although ideally I would like a non-age plate.

Non age plates are expensive Mister C.

If you fancy N11 plus 3 initials it would be worth you checking out dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk where there are loads available for £255 including VAT and the transfer fee.

ps. The non-transferable thing normally happens when a car that's been on a private plate has a new 'ordinary' number allocated to it. It seems to be that number that they state can't be subsequently transferred.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back