Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Number plate for sale LJC 911

heathelect

Hiya folks, I have the Number plate LJC 911 on a car that will be being Moted around february next year, it will then be available for sale. so if anyone is interested please get in touch,
thanks Dave

Bloody hell... This snow has taken everyone's eye off the ball... :grin:

A first post number plate selller lasting over 24 hours with no abuse? :eek:

Serious question: How much are you asking for it?

:?

We aren't allowed to get involved now there's a separate sub-forum for them.

It's like care in the community, but without the heavy medication.

heathelect said:
Hiya folks, I have the Number plate LJC 911 on a car that will be being Moted around february next year, it will then be available for sale. so if anyone is interested please get in touch,
thanks Dave

Dave,

One of the better 911 related plates we have seen on here but as you have guessed it's not a place for "one-post-wonders"...esp if you are selling number plates.

Most plate "sellers" are total muppets selling sh*t plates that probably don't belong to them. As a result, they usually get blasted but hopefully you will get a bit of interest in this plate. :thumb:

With some bolt abuse you could make (_!_)911 but then other drivers might think you were a bit of an ass.

:agree:

No boys you havent frightened me, ive been working away this week.
This is a bona fida sale (providing the car passes the MOT).
A bit of history, i am a classic ford nut, not a pro No plate seller, so I had the oppurtunity to buy a consul classic, it had LJC 911 on it and is transferable, so I thought why not sell the plate this will then hopefully pay for a respray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
As for cost, I guess its only worth what anyone is willing to pay, one of those reg sites valued it at £3000, but who knows, all offers considered,
anyway gents thanks for the interest and merry xmas too all.
Dave.

heathelect said:
No boys you havent frightened me, ive been working away this week.
This is a bona fida sale (providing the car passes the MOT).
A bit of history, i am a classic ford nut, not a pro No plate seller, so I had the oppurtunity to buy a consul classic, it had LJC 911 on it and is transferable, so I thought why not sell the plate this will then hopefully pay for a respray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
As for cost, I guess its only worth what anyone is willing to pay, one of those reg sites valued it at £3000, but who knows, all offers considered,
anyway gents thanks for the interest and merry xmas too all.
Dave.

Dave,

if you still have the plate for sale, i know someone that is interested for the right price.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back