Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche confirms Mid Sized 4x4 "Cajun"

Ocean Blue said:
Nick W
Are you serious in your consideration for the new X3?

Yup, i've driven the new one and liked it...just needs the 3 litre lump in it
to make it buyable !!!. I didn't like the previous version, looked slightly
upright and didn't like the drive so i've been waiting for the new one.
:grin:

I quite like the look of that, although I'm trying not to think it looks like a jacked up Rover 200 'streetwise' from the back... :hand:

But that was a great off-roader (what with its, erm, 2WD :wack:).

Certainly seen a lot off the road.

X3

Nick W
I've got one for two hours tomorrow on Sunday, auto 8 speed job. Will you get discount in and around your neck of the woods or a good deal?

Re: X3

Ocean Blue said:
Nick W
I've got one for two hours tomorrow on Sunday, auto 8 speed job. Will you get discount in and around your neck of the woods or a good deal?

I'll get a good bit of discount as it'll be my third BMW in 6 yrs from the same dealer.
However, the main dealer is still unable to confirm whether the 3 litre diesel engine
will be available with the manual 6 speed box. Hopefully it will, if not i'll be Audi bound. :thumb:

Hello,
The size of cajon is good and apply for every one that means your work is very good on thids project

Thanks

Esther11 said:
Hello,
The size of cajon is good and apply for every one that means your work is very good on thids project

Thanks

What size cajones do you have?

GT4 said:
Esther11 said:
Hello,

Thanks

What size of Cajone's do you have?

You are still forgetting to Capitalize names GT4. :wack: :D

Achtung said:
GT4 said:
Esther11 said:
Hello,

Thanks

erm, no, because my use of cajones is as a noun.

It wouldn't be a proper noun, unless, for example, you were Mr Cajones.

You certainly write a lot of it.

GT4 said:
Achtung said:
GT4 said:
Esther11 said:
Hello,

Thanks

erm, no, because my use of cajones is as a noun.

It is not a proper noun, unless you are Mr Cajones.

You certainly write a lot of it.

So can it not be Mrs or Miss or Master or Ms Cajones? :D

All names should start with a capital letter! :hand:

Great minds must think alike, as I was simultaneousy editing to indeed include your suggestion of other possibilities, but in this specific case, I was writing about you.

Of course, if you are not sure if you are a Miss, Ms, Mrs or Master Bator, I can't help you.

GT4 said:
Great minds must think alike, as I was simultaneousy editing to indeed include your suggestion of other possibilities, but in this specific case, I was writing about you.

Of course, if you are not sure if you are a Miss, Ms, Mrs or Master Bator, I can't help you.

But all names should start with a capital letter! :D

You've lost me.

It was a play on words, cajon to cajones.

The first being a non-word in this case, as it was a misspelling from one of our far-Eastern friends, the second being the Spanish for "balls".

Neither of which are names, unless as I pointed out YOU were Mr Cajones.

As I suspected you'd be a mis-informed pedant, I decided to caveat the titular to allow for other variants (which in a sense undermined the original insult), but by then your pedantry had indeed kicked in.

Have I missed anything? I'm sure you're keeping score.

Bear with me, I'm trying to keep up on an iPhone.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back