Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is it worth buying a used RS60?

silveradofox

I have a question - I currently own a 2003 boxster s which has done 43,000.I have been looking at upgrading for a newer model and have seen a 2008 RS60 - is it a good buy or a good opportunity to pass up?
Any thoughts welcome

Hi there and welcome to the forum :thumbs: You are effectively trading up from a 986 to a 987 model. The 987 looks so much better than the 986 both from an exterior and interior point of view. And I think the later model drives a lot better too. Not only that but you have targeted the limited edition RS60 model which I believed included a small power upgrade, some exterior body modifications amongst some extra kit that was included as standard equipment. Based on that info alone I would go for it. However you haven't stated what you're expecting to pay over and above what you could trade in for your 986. This could be a big factor in fully answering the question you have asked the forum.

~ Maxie

I would say yes, an RS60 would be a good choice. Will keep its value slightly better than a stock 987S too.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back