Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Chris from Exel Wheels

Jester911

What to say but yet again Chris exceeds expectations. Providing the best service for a Porsche lover from a certified Porsche lover.

Had Chris round this morning to fit a set of winter Tyres and wheels on the TTS, great bloke good fun and managed to source the almost impossible to source 295 section winter tyres and all for a better price than I could find just the tyres.

Anyone looking for wheel refurbs or help generally with the sticky bits would be well placed to have a chat with him.

already making arrangements for the summer wheels to have some TLC before they go back on!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
http://www.exelwheels.co.uk/

I keep hearing good things about this chap..mmmmmmmm
My GT3 wheels are looking passed their best, any one know if he splits the rim to do his magic????

And no jokes about 'Rim', 'Rimming', or 'Rimmer' please

Chris doesn't do any work on wheels he takes them to Lepsons in Kent where they're refurbed to his standard which is very high. Got him to do my GT3 wheels and the result was better than new, and at a good rate plus he coated them with a quality wheel polish/barrier finish. Recommended.

Bobsan,
Thanks for the reply.

Chief I think Chris' killer selling point is he will collect them from you and leave you with wheels so you are not left on axle stands or in someone elses shoddy garage waiting for a spanner to drop on your PJ.

Give him a call, really good and knowledgeable. :worship:

I will throw my hat in the ring for Chris. Very professional, nice guy and prompt efficient service. Left my keys with the doorman, went on holiday, came back to some shiny as new wheels.

And as he said, wheels make a car. Mine looks 3 years newer for the refurb.

Likewise, Chris took care of my wheels. They were in very poor shape to begin with and he returned them to me with an excellent finish. I was very happy with his service and the flexibility he provides and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

As well as being a gent and a straight up, nice bloke, he'll go the extra mile for his customers - and friends.

kim hollamby said:
As well as being a gent and a straight up, nice bloke, he'll go the extra mile for his customers - and friends.

And you forgot to mention his downright spooky knowledge of all things Porsche.

Praise from me too..... Chris did an absdolutely top class job on my split rim GT 3 Alloys. Also sourced new rubber at a price I could not get near, even with my company discounts.

Also would add to the point, he is a 'bloody nice chap'. Make sure you offer him a mug of tea and a bacon buttie, he will be your friend for life :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back