Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Carma Concept Study

yep, deffo a mish mash of various cars...

Miura, 350Z, Dino, 928,... SALLY! :D

car looks much smaller from the front than the rear...

mind you, maybe it's also preparing us for the coming Panamera... :?:

I like it! Perhaps a possible Cayman alternative. Not sure I like the name 'Carma' though.

~ Maxie

I really like the rear end treatment. Brings back memories of the fine rear of the 928. Rest of the car is a bit of a hodge-podge of other design details, but not too bad...C+...could do better.

Taran :!:

Not agressive-looking enough to be a CGT 'supercar' follow-on, but as a usable sportscar thing it has potential.

Just not sure where it would sit in the range.

It has few of the classic 911 cues (i.e. roofline, C pillar), and would appear to have no 2+2 seating which is the real differentiator with the 911 from a practicality point of view.

And they already have a Cayman.

I saw this in a magazine recently claiming the latest pics :hand:

but it certainly would be a change for the 911, probably too bold for the German :?:

Looks like a more rounded Stratos. :chin:

lancia_stratos_1.jpg

_Porsche-Carma-Concept-1.jpg

To me it looks like a concept car version of the Cayman from angles other than rear.

2010POR004a_640_01.jpg

carma01.jpg

2009_porsche_cayman_new_image007.jpg

carma07.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back