Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone after a set of Technics 1210 mk2 decks with mixer?

Jamie_G

Portimao
Over ten years ago I bought a set of iconic second hand Technics 1210 record decks. Bought a load of records and realised I just couldn't do it. Have been boxed in the attic for over 7 years. Was just about to put on ebay but thought I would see if anyone was after a set, with mixer and a load of records? Not sure on price yet, will do some research if anyone is interested.

Did not know we had a DJ in the house ??

DJ Jamie - :grin:

(Can you PM me a sample of the records your selling)

I used to do that too!!!! (Although a LOT longer ago than I suspect you did!)

Can you give us an idea of approx. number of records and era?

My nephew might be interested...

Wattie said:
I used to do that too!!!!...

Did not know you could mix war time songs - :grin:

Only joking Wattie - :thumb:

Wattie said:
I used to do that too!!!! (Although a LOT longer ago than I suspect you did!)

Can you give us an idea of approx. number of records and era?

My nephew might be interested...

I was just saying to Dan that I was mainly buying records between 1997 to 2000. House, hard house, trance, techno, bit of garage etc. General dance from that time really. Haven't counted the records probably 150 to 200 perhaps.

Ha, I still have my 1200's (the silver identical 1210's) and mixer.

well not strictly true, i have my 300 records for it, but my ex has the turntables, I must get them back, in theory I can but thery is easier than practice!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back