Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RS number plate for sale

Might be alrght if you have a RS and your surname is something like, oh, I don't know, Fuksocks.

:grin:

That is some serious lurking, 2 posts in almost 5 years :eek:

Yep....and now I remember why I dont post on here.
It is coming from an RS and will now be going back to DVLA on Monday........thanks for your support and highjack of thread!!
Funny I didnt see anything on the T&C's when registering about how often/compulsory you had to post, just a welcome message....... many years ago

Boydyrs said:
Yep....and now I remember why I dont post on here.
It is coming from an RS and will now be going back to DVLA on Monday........thanks for your support and highjack of thread!!
Funny I didnt see anything on the T&C's when registering about how often/compulsory you had to post, just a welcome message....... many years ago

Nice attitude, mate...

Considering your two posts were confined to YOU wanting something and YOU selling something, I don't think you'll be missed :roll:

Ever heard the expression 'the more you put in the more you get out'? :dont know:

PS. You are an idiot if you really are sending that plate back to DVLA (as opposed to trying to get a desperate bid from someone here as a sort of dodgy sales ploy - a few more metaphors spring to mind, involving noses, faces, feet and shooting :pc:

1916.jpg

PS - How do you send it back to DVLA anyway?

You do know you don't physically send your front and rear plates back? (that would be one hell of a daily post bag Swansea would get)

If it is on retention, it just dies if no extension is applied (in advance) for it.

Or do you mean it will expire on Monday? In which case, if you haven't already applied for an extension, it WILL expire irrespective of whether you sell it or not.

A retention extension is a bargain £25, or £75 for three years (!?).

I suppose the £75 three year deal locks out the possiblity of Mugabe levels of inflation.

No havent vanished, still lurking.

Neither an I am idiot, seller trying to make a quick buck, a ford focus owner etc etc

My cars - http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee315/BOYDYRS/?start=0

I was offering this plate for offers, DVLA transfer and retention fee costs, as i thought maybe someone may have had a use for it.....i dont as it came with my recently purchased GT3RS.

Moderator....can this listing now be removed as ownership is now with DVLA after transfer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back