Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone want my Le Mans tickets - no longer for sale.

"I did say (IMO) it will be cliquey...

What you consider to be fun doesn't sound like my idea of fun, judging by all the posts about last year's event. I have no problem with other people having their version of fun, until it impinges on mine - which in this case is watching and photographing a motor race... I really don't care if you think I'm a boring old spoil-sport for thinking this - I am old enough and self-assured enough not to need anyone else's approval "

So why did you buy the tickets in the first place and now can't even give them away except to the buttie maker par excellence?

wizard993 said:
"I did say (IMO) it will be cliquey...

What you consider to be fun doesn't sound like my idea of fun, judging by all the posts about last year's event. I have no problem with other people having their version of fun, until it impinges on mine - which in this case is watching and photographing a motor race... I really don't care if you think I'm a boring old spoil-sport for thinking this - I am old enough and self-assured enough not to need anyone else's approval "

So why did you buy the tickets in the first place and now can't even give them away except to the buttie maker par excellence?

LOL And he wants travel arrangements to be included! :)

If Wattie chucks in his 996TT as free transport I'd buy the tickets as I'd like to see how a TT shapes up at full pelt vs the GT2 and if it could out-run the French cops :grin:

Wattie - there is a poster on PH called Lummox who is after some camping tix......

:D

tim993 said:
FWIW:

All you 911uk-Le-Mans guys were absolute gents and made us feel most welcome when we met up, even though we were not staying in the same site.
My son recounted only yesterday how he enjoyed building the (champagne bottle) bottle wall for the 911uk crew at the ACO enclosure of two years ago and someone who talked to him about rock-climbing. He's hoping for the same this year...

kind regards to all

tim

That was me :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back