Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Racing at Crystal Palace

Rallyeman

I have been asked by my club 7 Oaks and District MC to get a static display together of older Porsche 911's. I have been asked for 5 Porsches for each day.
Sun. 30th May and Mon. 31st May. As the racing finished at Crystal Palace 1972 we do need older type 911's. It would be great to have maybe a 911t, 3.2. 964 anything old and RS, you get the idea. Sorry we can't get more in but space is very tight. It will be a great two days motorsport to watch, so come along anyway. It will be very relaxed like Goodwood Festival of Speed.
We ran the event for about 3 years in the late 90's and was a great "High Octane Garden Party" . I competed twice and was an official once. Politics and building work ended further sprints. Check out our web site for a taste.
http://www.motorsportatthepalace.co.uk/index.htm
PCGB was asked but they have dragged their feet since Jan.!!

Looks a great event, wish i was in-country to see it at the time :(

Its worth you posting on the DDK and impactbumper sites for more vintage flavour 911's. I am sure you will get an enthusiastic response from both. 8)

I shall be in attendance, after all its only up the road

I still remember, when I was much younger being able to hear the cars every sunday morning from my parents house (Forest Hill)

Those were the days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back