Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Aberdeen Porsche centre-impressed

Jakey1

Just thought i post up a recommendation for Aberdeen Porsche Centre, i had the car in with them due to a rattle in the dash which was very annoying and i must say not only did they cure the problem but were very easy to deal with and very accomodating.

Top marks for service and attitude.

Jake

OPC Aberdeen

Wish I could find a decent indy too now.
Just had a wheel scratched by the trained monkeys in there.
Having fitted plastic caps over the wheel nuts, (I left the removal tool on the passenger seat & it is red so you cant miss it!)
Get the car back to find that they had obviously attacked it with a screwdriver to get the caps off making a mess of them and the wheel!
Not impressed!

The worst thing was, I almost took the caps off before going through for just this scenario.
In the end I thought "nobody's that stupid that the could miss it"

I stand corrected!

:redcard: :redcard: :redcard:

Hi I live in aberdeen and just picked up my 997 I am putting it into Porsche centre Aberdeen for a major service but I was wondering are there any independent garages in aberdeen or is the Porsche centre the only one?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back