Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Picked up my new pride & joy!! (Price list and Options?)

wingsweep

Hi guys,

finally picked up the my C2s today after staying awake all night with excitement!!!
The journey from London to York has meant that the car is in a pretty terrible state, so photos will have to wait for a couple of days..

As the thread title suggests, has anyone got a copy of the price list including options etc for gen1 997.. I'm just interested to see what the list price was when purchased. (The original receipt has not been included).

Anyway, can't wait for the descent weather to arrive so I can enjoy the car....

Cheers,

Sean

What extras do you have and we will try to help. How was the drive in the current weather conditions ???

Hi theogeor,

well its a 2007 C2S, Special order Seal Grey, Sports Chrono, Bose, PCM, Sunroof, Turbo Wheels, Full electric heated seats, Parking sensors, auto dimming mirrors, porsche embossed head rests...

I think that's it all covered...

Just interested to see what the original cost would have been.... I absolutely love the car, didn't stop smiling the whole journey..

Cheers,

Sean

Here are some option pricing
1. Metallic £570
2. Cruise Control £294
3. BOSE £768
4. PCM Navigation £1260
5. PCM telephone £523
6. Electric Sunroof £864
7. VTS £985
8. Rear Park Assist £325
9. Electric Front Seats £1006

That is all I have from that is applicable for the S (mine is A C2 so I have PASM as well plus few other bits that might or might not be applicable)

cheers guys,

I'll have a quick look and see roughly what was paof :roll:

I'm planning on washing the snow and the rest of the s$£t off the car tomorrow before I take the pics..

Sean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back