Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rare - White Impreza Hawkeye Spec C

rickya

Apologies in advance if this sounds rude but if you are looking for a cheap deal this is not it. This is for sale at this price because of what it is & in my opinion there are enthusiasts out there who will understand what this car is & appreciate what they are paying for. You will be hard pressed to come across a car like this again for a long time I can assure you.
This is on offer here before this car is advertised in national/web publications in the new year. I would rather sell it here to fellow enthusiasts rather than on e.g Pistonheads etc

This is a one of only a few MY06 Hawkeye Spec C's in White in the UK & that is out of only maybe approx 1000 Hawkeye Spec's ever made. The Hawkeye shape was only in production from 2005 to 2007 & of the limited Spec C's there are only to my knowledge, 2 in white, in the UK. I have documented this cars ownership over the past two years since I have owned it on Scoobynet. I have various threads (especially in the Southern Section) where you can find the cars development & enhancements & I am a well known member on here & with the Middx Subaru Owners Club. (MSOC)
http://bbs.scoobynet.com/private-sale-cars-352/804174-rare-hawkeye-spec-c-white.html#post9089774

Whatever condition you expect this car to be in, it is far far better! It has only covered approx 16k miles & was bought from Litchfield Imports & has been maintained by them ever since, with their full service history since import. Ian Litchfield knows me personally & can vouch for this car & its credentials! I believe this is the best Hawkeye Spec C in the country & especially in this sought after colour. The car is immaculate & is as near to new as possible. This side of a £30,000 Spec C RAR, there is nothing better that rolled out of the Subaru factory. After the enhancements this car has had, I would even reconsider my above statement........

I have spent over £5,000 over the past 2 years as documenetd in the list below.

By improving on parts where costs & further research stopped Subaru at the time of production & where power & ultimate race/rally focus may have been compromised by Subaru when selling to the mass public.

Below is a list of enhancmemts over & above what a standard Spec C has

• 345bhp / 400 ft/lb torque @ 1.6bar peak boost
  • Over 300ft/lb of torque from under 3,000 rpm to 6000rpm
  • 0 to 60mph in approx 4sec
  • Remapped by Rich @ Powerstation
  • Hyperflow top mount intercooler
  • HaywardScott 3" heat wrapped exhaust system with Miltek backbox
  • Prodrive 3 port boost solenoid
  • Forge Uprated Actuator-blue spring
  • KN panel filter
  • NGK PFR7B plugs
  • Whiteline Rear 24mm adj roll bar
  • Silkolene ProvS engine oil / Silkolene Silktran gearbox oil
  • Motul RBF600 brake fluid
  • Satin gunmetal sti alloys
  • Carbon Creations mini mudguards
  • Back window tint
  • Front splitter-HT Autos
  • Perrin wing stiffis/Rear lip spoiler
  • Carbon fibre exhaust surround
  • Prosport Elec Stepper gauges/Nomad Pod
  • 8000K HID xenon lighting
  • Various Security
  • Odyssey PC680 7kg battery
  • Alpine Headunit / InfinityKappa 62.7i frnt spkrs
  • Parrot- intergrated bluetooth phone kit
    Fitted in last 2 months:
  • Exedy Racing Pink Clutch Kit -organic
  • BC Coilover fully adjustable suspension -6/4 springs
  • Performance Friction Z pads all round
  • 4x Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tyres in 235/45/17 – (fitted 2 weeks ago)
  • Full custom alignment with 2.10 neg camber front & 1.6 neg camber rear

The Japanese STI Spec C is mechanically very different to the production STI models. Revisions over the JDM STI include:

• Revised Engine internals & Equal Length exhaust Manifold
  • Twin Scroll VF36/37 Turbo with no discernable lag
  • Nitride coated, cross drilled crank & ore aggressive inlet cams with 8,000 rpm redline
  • Automatic intercooler water spray button
  • 13:1 quick rack steering
  • Revised centre diff control unit with additional sensors & Auto Diff Controller
  • New larger intercooler design
  • 6 speed uprated gearbox
  • Front Sti titanium strut brace & rear Rear strut brace
  • 120 kg lighter than the standard STI with lightweight glass, roof, boot lid, all excess trim & sound deadening removed.
  • Rally Roof vent
  • Different radiator, water pump and additional engine & transmission oil coolers for improved cooling under track conditions.
  • Performance revolving chamber fuel pump (anti surge)
  • Stiffer chassis with revised welding & stiffer suspension turrets
  • Smaller 50 litre fuel tank & Smaller lightweight battery

I will update with new pictures asap, since the BC Coilovers have been fitted, car sits lower.
Serious buyers only & test drive if you are insured to drive this car or after deposit paid. (Reg plate not included in sale)
I have had it for 2 years now & got it to the stage I wanted & now fancy a change. If it doesn't sell at this price I wont be too dissapointed & will keep it anyway, until the right buyer comes along. This is a depreciation proof classic that in my opinion in years to come will also appreciate in value such as the 22B's.

£21,500 ono

All enquiries through PM on here or email to
[email protected]

DSC_0037-31.jpg

ricky11.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

DSC_0008-31.jpg

DSC01044.JPG

DSC01791.JPG

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads