Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another newbie saying hi.

jeff1961

Hi, i have been lurking on here for a while, recently bought my first porsche a 996 c4s, i looked at 4 before i bought this one, i cant stop smiling every time i drive it (is this normal ?)

If the weather gets better i hope to use it more, it will be a weekend toy for me as i have another vehicle (van) for work.

I look forward to the meets organised on here, i may be able to get along to the goodwood one soon, regards to all jeff. :thumbs:

:welcome: smiling is normal as is grinning from ear to ear ... the weather wouldn't stop me from going out!

The smiling and grinning may progress to short bursts of laughter. :floor:
Also normal.
Welcome to the cloud.

If you've never owned a Porker (no not just a Porker, a 911) before mate welcome to the club. Its a magic club to be in, i've owned 911's for 7 years now and I still LOVE the experiance. And mines just a lowly 996 C4 Cab.

Enjoy - and make sure you give it some stick - thats what they are for!!! :thumb:

Cheers,

Dan.

not long owned one myself mate and grinning is normal but :useless:

welcome :welcome:

Thanks for the warm welcome, took it out for a spin this afternoon i am well chuffed with it. :D :D :D

:welcome:

Only another 23 minutes til I can drive mine again and I can't wait

That's in the rush hour traffic, in the dark and after I've probably had to jump start it... but I don't care, I love it!! :lol:

jeff1961 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome, took it out for a spin this afternoon i am well chuffed with it. :D :D :D

:welcome:

tis IMHO the nicest of the 996 variants so enjoy, but :useless:

Ok, since i bought her the weather down here (bournemouth) has been diabolical, i will get some pics as soon as i get a chance.

Hello

:thumb:

Hello welcome

i have also got a c4s 996 picked it up monday i know what you mean about smiling.

What a car, Welcome.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back