Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hi all,Restoreing a 1971 911s 2.2 and need a few bits...!!!

blackplates

Hi all .i am restoring a 1972 911 and finding it hard to find certain bits and info...

(1) In need of an oil cooler for this car the cooler in this car is an BEHR alloy jobbie that lives in thedrivers side front wing,the later ones had a ttunbonne type not the same cored alloy job this has....any one now of replacements for this as i have a leak and a rebuild will be toooo much..

(2) in need of some body to rebuild or at least check out the BOSCH belt driven mech injection system as there is no pressure and fuel is not being forced into the jets,dripping more like..(have changed rear fuel pump so its not the problem...)

if any one has any good links or idears i would be most gteatfull...

Gordie(Blackplates-Cars restored,1956 Merc 190sl-1964 fiat 2000-
1970 Alfa GT-1959 Merc 220s ) Chat soon if this car dont drive me mad first.......

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back