Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

18" Carrera 4 Alloys for sale off 996 shape

996 Carrera 4

18" Carrera 4 Alloys for sale off 996 shape
with £550 of rubber on them

also brand new space saver excellent condition hasnt even been inflated or used

camera082.jpg

camera081.jpg

camera084.jpg

camera085.jpg

Might also help you to find a buyer if you include the widths and offsets...

clinchy993 said:
So you want £550 or ?

no the alloys have just recently had £550 of rubber fitted to them
i'm accepting offers currently if your interested give me a ring as im really busy with work atm and have only just got in from the garage about half an hour ago

my numbers 07807131080

Disco said:
no idea of the offsets and i would have thought widths would have been able to be worth out from picture of the recipet of the types with there sizes on it

996 Carrera 4 said:
Disco said:
no idea of the offsets and i would have thought widths would have been able to be worth out from picture of the recipet of the types with there sizes on it

These wheels come in four widths. Yours could be 7.5 or 8J fronts, and should be 10J rears, but they were made in 9J as well.

Tyre size proves nothing I'm afraid.

Your close-up photo looks like it's an 8J with offset of 50 (it's stamped next to the valve), but it's a guess...... and the rears? :?:

orangecurry said:
996 Carrera 4 said:
Disco said:

These wheels come in four widths. Yours could be 7.5 or 8J fronts, and should be 10J rears, but they were made in 9J as well.

Tyre size proves nothing I'm afraid.

Your close-up photo looks like it's an 8J with offset of 50 (it's stamped next to the valve), but it's a guess...... and the rears? :?:

Sorry for the late reply thanks for the info
checked the wheels as i left the work earlier the are as follows

Front is 8 50's
Rear is 10 65's

hope this helps anyone that was interested if you want to call me with any further inqueries i would be glad to help

regards
Kris

Tel: 07807131080

996 Carrera 4 said:
clinchy993 said:
So you want £550 or ?

no the alloys have just recently had £550 of rubber fitted to them

So to point this put but that is untrue. You've had £533.45 worth of rubber fitted. :grin:

But that is VERY cheap!!! Where was that.... it looks like a Kwik Fit invoice but dated when? I think thats £50 cheaper than a 911uker got at trade mates rates recently. :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back