Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tiptronic Brake to Throttle Delay ?

P9HLL

Hi All,

I have had my 2004 997 C2S Tip for 10 months now & although i do love it, i use it every day & am beginning to notice some niggles. I wonder if any more experienced owners can help or advise me.

Intermittently i notice that if i try to get straight back on the power from touching the brakes their is a significant delay. I have noticed it at medium speed when hesitating before overtaking & most annoyingly at junctions, again when hesitating before trying to get out & into traffic... the delay before i can get power again is several seconds!

It has also (un-related) recently developed a rattle from the back, most noticable at slow speed, not so much on tickover alone but can be detected when you first increase the revs before vanishing again. (more noticable under load) The garage (indie) i got it from recently MOT'd it, but couldnt detect a problem re- the rattle.

any clues & advice very welcome

Cheers... Phil.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back