Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What is my 911S Engine worth?

Martin9146

Hi,

I have 1973 911S engine on Webbers that I may want to sell. It's just had a full crank up rebuild by Autofarm (400 miles ago). But I want to fund a new motor.

Any idea what it's worth?

Thanks

Martin

Could they not tell you how much its worth the people that did your engine.

I am looking for a damaged crankcase, from a 911 if you know of one.

Martin9146 said:
Hi,

I have 1973 911S engine on Webbers that I may want to sell. It's just had a full crank up rebuild by Autofarm (400 miles ago). But I want to fund a new motor.

Thanks

Martin

Does your engine have a damaged crank case? because I might be able to put you in touch with a chap who is looking for one. :?:

Thanks no rush, I still have to get the glass cut to my design its going to be table for my boys room.

Thanks for any help.

Martin9146 said:
Hi,

Thanks

Martin

Ive no idea, but its gotta be worth a few grand........ just wish I had some spare pennies :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back