Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Cayenne White is the new Black !

Design911

Silverstone
Just completed Porsche Cayenne S conversions, from the old shape 2004 model to the new 2008 Turbo look. The vehicle was originally dark blue, it was completely stripped inner and outer shell colour changed, Finished with extra SpeedArt Titan BTR front lower spoiler, wheels arch extensions, side skirts, rear lower valance. Completed with colour coded wing mirrors and lower door trims, 21" style 1051 alloy wheels also finished in matching Carrera white.

The brake callipers have been coated with high temperature red paint. The interior is finished in black leather with contrasting white stitching. Head lining, steering wheel and grab handles are covered in grey alcantara. This Porsche Cayenne will be on display at the MPH show in November at the London and Birmingham venues.

CayenneW_32lr.jpg

CayenneW_30lr.jpg

CayenneW_22lr.jpg

Looking really Good guys.

I know how it feels to do what you have done and the work involved is huge.

Same idea as what i did to mine this year and now selling to do something ever more wild to a TurboS One ;)

Mine before and after:

beforeandafterk.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back