Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

spotted '73RS metallic blue/orange fuchs - anyone here?

911Thrasher

Saw your stunning RSM xxX, metallic blue, orange fuchs, recaros, etc. Stunning!
Tell us more about it, post a picture.

Is it easy to drive, is it reliable, where do I get the same!

So jealous, I was parked accross you, metallic blue 993 turbo "S specs", in SW7 Elvaston...under the rain.

Beautiful!

FALSE ALERT
Yes indeed - i had another look this morning as it was too dark last night...and it is a REPLICA from Paul Stephens, and from the interior i guess based on a '70s car (i doubt it was even a SC to start with)

It is metallic blue, orange fuchs (seems original), recaros and a period momo steering wheel. Looks awsome!

Attachments

• 73rs_replica__front_114.jpg
    73rs_replica__front_114.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 9,500
  • 73rs_replica__rear_196.jpg
    73rs_replica__rear_196.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 9,500
  • 73rs_replica__side_169.jpg
    73rs_replica__side_169.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 9,500
If its from Paul Stephens its more likely to be based on a 964?

looking at the interior it did look very much '70s, beautiful RS doors (they were added for sure) w/ leather straps...but really no center tunnel, old air vents, very very old dash, blue/red sliders for the heat, and a "air speed switch" between the handbrake and gear lever, old gear lever (915 or older)

Could it have been a 964 before? in which case they did serious work other than just exterior. Looks good.

Wonder how fast/reliable it is? my fiancee wants the same, she loves the duck tail (rather than my 993 turboS)

a 964 base will have 17inch fuchs normally split rim design because the 964 brake set up wont fit under orginal 16inch fuch

Also the side sills have to be mod'd

Finally just look through the engine grill to see what's there

911Thrasher said:
FALSE ALERT
Yes indeed - i had another look this morning as it was too dark last night...and it is a REPLICA from Paul Stephens, and from the interior i guess based on a '70s car (i doubt it was even a SC to start with)

It is metallic blue, orange fuchs (seems original), recaros and a period momo steering wheel. Looks awsome!

I see one ( newer mint replica on the Kings road a lot, fantastic colours like this one but brighter, its a PS version for sure

Drove past me this evening. Seen it many times in Chelsea. Lovely car :thumb:

Attachments

• retrolightweight_01_490_110.jpg
    retrolightweight_01_490_110.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 9,290
  • retrolightweight_02_491_417.jpg
    retrolightweight_02_491_417.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 9,290
take my hat off to Paul Stephens for doing these, I mean I know they are not cheap but it's a great car really!!!

I THINK this car may have just been crashed or broken down.... today

I was driving my C2 to the new Westfield Centre to have a peek when it was out of hours etc, as had the day off, and on the "Up" road from Chelsea to Sheppherds Bush Roundabout, by Lower Addison Gardens it was on the back of a Breakdown truck with two police cars (which I only saw after),

I slowed down to have a peak and got my bberry camera phone out, luckily then saw the Cops and put it away but alas didnt get to see why it was being removed! Could have got three points for using phone!

Hope it has just broken down not crashed! But then why the police presence cand one lane closed?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back