Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 19" SportDesign Alloys for 997 C2S

Poker2009

Suzuka
After a set of unmarked/almost unmarked, not refurbished set of four 19" SportDesign alloys for a C2S.

Would also part exchange for my unmarked, low mileage standard C2S alloys. Mine look brand new!

Based in London.

Brand New Sports Design 19"

Hi
we have a BRAND NEW set of Original Porsche 19" Sport Design wheels and tyres. if you still need them contact Design 911 - Karl

Re: Brand New Sports Design 19"

Design911 said:
Hi
we have a BRAND NEW set of Original Porsche 19" Sport Design wheels and tyres. if you still need them contact Design 911 - Karl

Thankyou, but I am after OEM wheels.

Brand New -Original Porsche

Hi
the wheels & tyres we have are original porsche with michelin tyres -ALL BRAND NEW porsche part number for the set is 99704460233 which would normally cost you £2854.50 + vat (These are NOT Replica wheel) they are OEM.

Tyres are 235/35/19 + 295/30/19. we are going to put them on ebay today

Karl 0208 5008811

I think the OEM statement is unclear to be honest. I used to think OEM meant that they were the original parts fitted by the manufacturer.

However, OEM seems to have taken on a different meaning for some reason and I've seen this on numerous occasions.

As far as car components are concerned OEM should mean the parts which were originally fitted to the building of the car by the manufacturer. You can also call a part OEM if the original manufacturer has approved the part as an alternative even though it was never fitted to the car originally.

What Poker2009 I believe is looking for is wheels which are not an Original Porsche Part but a part which is manufactured to the same or better spec.

This thread has changed as well. Suppose poaching was frowned upon. ;)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back