Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Posh Spice's pimped 997 Cabriolet

Porsche News

There's a well-known correlation between celebrities and fancy cars, and yesterday Victoria Beckham took her sons out for a ride around Los Angeles in her white Porsche 911 Turbo Convertible.

The former Spice Girl looked hot behind the wheel of her sports car, sporting a pair of sunglasses and carefully maneuvering around the heavy traffic as her boys looked on.

Attachments

• vb_4_190.jpg
    vb_4_190.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 7,050
  • vb_3_151.jpg
    vb_3_151.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 7,050
  • vb_2_991.jpg
    vb_2_991.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 7,050
  • vb_1_231.jpg
    vb_1_231.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 7,050
Umm, isn't that a 4S or S with aero kit, where are the turbo scoops?

She looks hot but that's not a Turbo. :hand:

So Team Beckham have both black and white 997s.

Nice, looks very nice, BUT mrs Becks come see me ill get you a real turbo ;)

Well it may not be a turbo, but at least it's a techart. In fact the turbo would be the obvious choice, god dammit, those Backhams do have style!!

Them wheels - :nooo:

I could use those side skirts, the guttering on my conservatory came down under the weight of the snow.
One good thing is that atleast the back seat is big enough for a kid, I shall present this to my wife as evidence in me vs wife in the case of "Its a great idea to get rid of a 4 x 4 and get a convertable 911 when your 20 wks pregnant dear!"

Finally, Victoria Beckham had a reason to wear that pouty look on her face -- her Porsche broke down in LA (USA) yesterday

Fortunately for the singer, it was mechanical rather than mental, as her Custom Porsche 911 seized up in Culver City, west of downtown Los Angeles.

Posh, 35, was rescued by a tow truck after being forced to make an urgent call for help and stood glum-faced with the broken-down motor. Posh bought the personalised soft-top in April last year.

She spent tens of thousands of dollars fitting it out and had her initials embroidered on the headrests and etched into the wheels.

Attachments

• vbecks_bd_126.jpg
    vbecks_bd_126.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 5,348
Looks good in white (when its running) ................ when the sun comes out she might even drop the roof :mrgreen:

The car looks incredible, just needs a better choice of wheels IMO!

The Beckhams do have excellent choice in cars.... :mrgreen:

Wasn't no 6 piston by any chance :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back