Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Softronic flash times..

carlau

Anyone know what times you would expect to gain from the softronic flash as I have heard almost half a second 0-100 on a 3.8L S.

What times would you expect to see with a flash either 0-60 miles or 1/4 mile or 0-100.

:welcome:

Tell us a bit more about your 997, and :useless:

Sorry no pics for now, will take some. Its a 2008 997.1 4S 3.8Lt Triptonic.

Sorry, only just noticed this thread, you can find info on the 997 Softronic gains for your car here:

http://www.softronictuning.com/product-information/porsche-997-2-carrera-fsi-ecu-flash-tuning/

It will obviously improve 0-60 but more importantly it will make the car feel more driveable, increasing torque,throttle response, mid range etc..

We doing a September deal for 911UK members at the mo actually - £540.00 inc cable, see link

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=47381

Lots of very happy customers are running these!! :thumb:

cheers

Hi guys,

I have a 997.2 C2S with PDK - is that going to be an issue? The 540 pound solution, am i right to say i could install and reverse the installation as i feel like it? - not that i wanted to.

Can Porsche see the upgrade or should i change it back to the original before service or check-up?

In cruise mode on the motorway, does it impact fuel consumption in any degree?

Looking forward hearing from you,
Mads

Hi Mads,

PDK not a problem (we ask you all that when ordering anyway) for the 997.2 flash.

Safe bet would be to flash it back to original when going back for OPC service etc as would be undetectable. And yes, we are still running (just!!) the £540.00 offer :thumb:

cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back