Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

not a 993 but ya gotta love the old girl.......

^^ Too cool for school 8)

simply the best! buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it!

nice car there Jonny.........anything different about owning a 930 FN to a standard one?

I just think my 993 is too close to the 997 but freally want an iconic garage toy also.

If I could get a private sale then I would go for a FN as my tradein figures don't make it that attractive, well not from PS or the other well know indi's.

Paul seems a good enough bloke so awaiting him coming back to me on a deal but not sure if he's really that keen on taking my car for some reason other than what I want for it.

Can you PM me what you think the car at Paul Stephens is worth and maybe your thoughts on it?

Cheers
Paul

CUE99T said:
nice car there Jonny.........anything different about owning a 930 FN to a standard one?
Cheers
Paul[/quote

not much ! :mrgreen: except maybe people do kinda go 'wots that then'
a lot more :D

best thing is the look of it -the vented rear arches and front wings do it for me !

with a few mods to engine and suspension they can be as good as any more modern porsche :thumb:

as for prices they vary a lot really does depend on the car( espicallty interrior/exterior colour as a lot of FN were custom order and came in pretty wild colours inside and out ) and the number that are about for sale at the time......... i had to go stateside to get a black/black one :floor:

here's another pic for ya 8) .........do it !

Attachments

• dsc_0135_fn_750.jpg
    dsc_0135_fn_750.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 9,599
I can see why you like it, but personally I don't like the flat nose design as much as the standard 930.
Still, it's a good thing we all have different ideas :D

I think their was something on this very car in 911&PW a few years ago.
Very Miami Vice :thumb:

NinjaPower said:
it should come complete with a briefcase, Filofax, linen suit and a greasy semi-mullet haircut!

and let's not forgot those massive 'mobile' phones that weighed 10kg. 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back