Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 911 (997) Sports Exhaust

Poker2009

Suzuka
Hi

has anyone had one of these fitted? Any idea of cost and where it can be done?
I am after the factory spec one with the button!

Thanks

Just had a quote from the Leeds OPC for £1695 Inc VAT (Inc collection and courtesy car). That includes button on your console as well. Might try a few more OPCs to get their prices.

thankyou!

what about geting it done at an independent? Must be cheaper to do elsewhere..

Not sure how that would effect your warranty if you have a porsche warranty. I've got a warranty through an indie so i've decided I'm going to go with a third party exhaust system. I'm not too bothered about the button as it will be switched on all the time 8)

My PSE was a retro fit by Porsche, and doesn't have the button the dash. Don't really need one either, because believe me you will never turn it off. Never before will you have driven so much with your stereo off and your window down..... :D

malvern_college said:
My PSE was a retro fit by Porsche, and doesn't have the button the dash. Don't really need one either, because believe me you will never turn it off. Never before will you have driven so much with your stereo off and your window down..... :D

If you have sports chrono its wired into the Sport Button rather than a separate sports exhaust button
( like yours is)

malvern_college said:

Except when you're on the phone and the other end keeps asking "how fast are you going?"

mark pearce said:
malvern_college said:

If you have sports chrono its wired into the Sport Button rather than a separate sports exhaust button
( like yours is)

Is it possible to have the separate button on the dash anyway?

~ Maxie :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a1jgh
Back