Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

not a 993 but ya gotta love the old girl.......

A special car from a special era!! :D

Wish I was old enought to have driven in the 80's that would have been superb!!!

Now wheres my filo-fax!!! :D

Couldn't live with the interior but a cracking car otherwise. :thumb:

Gaity said:
Couldn't live with the interior but a cracking car otherwise. :thumb:

to me it's the miami vice look that makes it work just so well.

there is a GMUND car for almost 70k so makes this look well worth the money and maybe with a bit of discount almost a better deal than a 964 speedster bargain.If there was such a thing.

I'm off to look out my white jacket and pink t-shirt.....and loafers of course!! :D

Pimptastic. Would happily drive around in that 8) :grin:

Lol!

That's awesome..
It's totally Miami Vice though, as the comments above suggest, it should come complete with a briefcase, Filofax, linen suit and a greasy semi-mullet haircut!

Class.

DonJohnson.jpg

Thats all I have to say about that car!

to hell with it, I'm going to see it......I think I really like it.

lol at Cue!
I see you wasted no time in embracing my suggested look!

To be fair, if it was 1985 I WOULD be dressed like that and be driving that car! In fact, what the hell, you are right, it's still an awesome car and a great look now!

You know it makes sense!

Make sure you get a Chris Craft powerboat and a pet crocodile while your at it....

NinjaPower said:
lol at Cue!
I see you wasted no time in embracing my suggested look!

To be fair, if it was 1985 I WOULD be dressed like that and be driving that car! In fact, what the hell, you are right, it's still an awesome car and a great look now!

You know it makes sense!

Make sure you get a Chris Craft powerboat and a pet crocodile while your at it....

Not at all mate....infact I have a jacket like that in the wardrobe and it's not that old if am honest!!

White is the new silver!!!

I have spoken to Paul today about it, and we are looking at some figures so will see where it goes.

I reckon the interior will guarantee low mileage or night driving + very little passenger seat use. :)

I may be wrong but it looks like the previous owner has swivelled the speedo around so that the needle faces the 6 o clock position .. He possibly saw an old RS with the rev counter this way but got confused when he went to do it himself :grin:
Wouldn't it be fun if this was the case!

buy it buy it buy it :judge:

:D

Attachments

• image011_160.jpg
    image011_160.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 10,408

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo