Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 2010 Gen2 443bhp 911 [997] GT3 RS launched!

Interior looks great but those front wheelarch extensions are straight off a mondeo st220, they do not look right, be better off going the pop-rivetted look like the 993 gt2!

wizard993 said:
The two living sportspersons I admire the most are:

Lance Armstrong and Walter Rohl :worship: :worship:

what happened to that plucky F1's favourite crashing homeboy "David Coulthard" :floor:

Paul GT3 said:
wizard993 said:
The two living sportspersons I admire the most are:

Lance Armstrong and Walter Rohl :worship: :worship:

what happened to that plucky F1's favourite crashing homeboy "David Coulthard" :floor:

Maybe he was not good enough to a F1 champ perhaps??.......in the same vein as your plucky F1 countryman, Mr Stirling Moss :) .

Will the RS be applicable to the porsche individual scheme - in particular if it can be custom painted? thanks

Why do 3.8 they have to 3.8 put the engine 3.8 capacity all over the 3.8 car inside and 3.8 out?
No wonder Wiedeking got the boot, nothing to do with VW / debt issue, but all to do with dodgy decals.

Less is More!

PS What is the engine size again ?

barty964rst said:
Why do 3.8 they have to 3.8 put the engine 3.8 capacity all over the 3.8 car inside and 3.8 out?
No wonder Wiedeking got the boot, nothing to do with VW / debt issue, but all to do with dodgy decals.

Less is More!

PS What is the engine size again ?

It is not mentioned anywere, but I believe is 3.8 :roll: :roll:

1198r said:
Will the RS be applicable to the porsche individual scheme - in particular if it can be custom painted? thanks

There is not a colour to sample option on it (nor was there on any water cooled RS so far, thus nor would I expect one to appear), but if you are the kind of customer who buys several highly specified cars a year / once ordered a gold plated 959, then I am sure that the exclusive department can help, with a bit of lead time and an equally special price.

Personally, I would say that if you wanted it in a different colour the way to go would be to get it in dark grey, have the stickers removed and have it wrapped with the colour of your dreams. No delay, no need to be a preferred customer and very probably cheaper too (and reversible come resale time).

Thank you and wise advice.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back