Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche GT3 Bits For Sale

ricardo60

Silverstone
Hi,

Sorry for going quiet but a theft of all my personal stuff has meant there have been higher priorities!

I cannot get pictures to attach so apols and em me if u r interested.

I've had a garage clean out over the w/e and am putting up for sale following items. All came off my Gt3 Mk 1 - dont know what will fit onto mk2.

CUP AIR FILTER - £100

CUP STEERING WHEEL - £150

VGC, suede is worn where u hold wheel which is inevitable.

CUP WING WITH LID - £1000

I bought from USA. It's easy to fit and works - u can feel he difference in fast corners. Excellent condition and ideal if you have a Red Gt3!

SET OF BBS LM ALLOYS - £1200

VGC with three centres. many of you will know my ex car and will know that the wheels were very shiny and in g8 condition, but they are NOT pristine. There are light marks on wheels and, unfortunately, one now has light scratches. Still look great and look much nicer than originals.

The wheels are marked "BBS LM" and the important sizes are:

- Front 8 1/2J X 18 inches H2 ET50
- Rear 10J x 18inches H2 ET56

I bought the wheels off another Mk1 Gt3 and they fitted that car and mine w/o any modifications. Both cars were lowered with track geo (neg camber).

I live in Nantwich, Cheshire. All items available for inspection.

If u r interested give me a bell on 01270 618105/07775 543269 before I put them on Ebay.

Rikki

What size tyres do the BBS wheels take ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back