Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

gt3 rear spoiler??

jldbeemer

Hi all,
can anyone tell me where i will be able to buy an AERO or gt3 rear spoiler? I dont want to go to porsche for obvious reasons! And i dont want a fibreglass one, again for obvious reasons.
My car is a 2004 997 c2s, ive bought a genuine 2nd hand front aero pu and spoiler, but cant find the rear spoiler..
Also in the market for a set of 19" gt3 wheels, black or silver, would consider decent replicas.
Any info will be gratefully received!! :dont know:

GT3 wheels on ebay at the moment........ also look on PH classifieds.

Apart from an aftermarket copy only place to try is back of PCGB mag or their forums, or maybe Porsche-apart or Douglas Valley breakers?

Other than that the usual suspects ;ole design 911 etc, you could always try Forest Fine for a OEM that might be cheaper.

Paul

Cheers Paul,
Ive got the wheels on ebay on watch, look ok but the tyres not great!
Design911 only selling fg copies, unfortunately.
Whats the other place you mentioned, something forest?
Jay

jldbeemer said:
Cheers Paul,
Ive got the wheels on ebay on watch, look ok but the tyres not great!
Design911 only selling fg copies, unfortunately.
Whats the other place you mentioned, something forest?
Jay

Shame that you weren't looking a week earlier - a black set from an RS went through for £1751 including a set of Michelin cups with supposedly only 1000 miles on them...

I was bidding on them! Although they had no reserve the seller didnt sell them for the auction price, they went on ph for 3k and sold!! I stopped bidding as i asked what he wanted for the wheels, when he said 3k i pulled out. The cups wouldnt be my choice of road tyre, so paying top dollar for them didnt make sense to me, although the black did look good...
What do you think of the replica wheels being sold? i think its design911 thats selling 19" gt3 replica wheels in silver or black for approx 1k..any good?

Cheers for that, i havent heard of forest fine, it seems they dont touch 997"s yet though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back