Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What options do I look for in a new Turbo?

CUE99T

Hi guys, I currently have a 993 Trubo and have a few viewers so assuming it sells soon............

I want to buy a used 997 Turbo to last me about 12-18months as a daily and track toy.

Whats the options that I should look for? Or stay away from for that matter.

I will probably go for safe colours like black, silver and blue. And interior will be black or grey I'd imagine but seen a few with light sand colour and as long as it has a black top dahs I thinkthey are not too bad either.

What your views?

Paul

A lot of stuff comes standard with the Turbo.

I would deffo want Sports Chrono Package Turbo, Heated Seats, Parking Sensors.

Sunroof, BOSE and Nav are standard. Telephone not worth the money.

As Jamie + Sport Adaptive seats....? PCCB nice to have but only if previous owner specified them as they seem not to have a strong effect on residuals.

I like the sand beige leather too as it brightens up an otherwise sombre looking interior. This would be suited to Basalt black or Midnight metallic blue exterior colours imo.

~ Maxie

deleted.jpg

Car bought!!

Awaiting it going through it's 111 point check at OPC. It's an SOR car so we'll wait and see if it has any probs as it happened with a 993 before from an OPC years ago.

Cheers for the help before, it took a while but we got there. Thanks to OPC Notts for being patient as we had to turn down a few cars with various things not right. By that I mean Tip gearbox, nothing bad.

Paul

"took a while" ....sure did,

last post was May 2008..... :lol:

Senoj said:
"took a while" ....sure did,

last post was May 2008..... :lol:

Been busy mate.... :lol:

www.187club.com goto gallery....... been using my 993TT so was not really in any rush.

964 Turbo II 3.6 next for the "collection"..........I wish......... :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back