Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Window settings

sooty

Silverstone
Just had the battery changed and as I put the window up arriving home noticed the "one touch" wasn't operating and I had to hold the switch for it to close. Is this a setting I can change myself or is it a diagnostic setting? TIA

Don't forget that for coupes, one-touch on the passenger side only works when the window is less than half-way closed.

I can't quite remember the process, but IIRC you should close the window fully and keep the button pressed for a moment. I think you'll hear a click.

If that doesn't restore normality, do the same thing with ther window fully open.

If you have your handbook with you, it should cover the topic with a little less guesswork than me :grin:

Cheers,
Roy

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back