Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hard Back Sport Seats

clinchy993

So I got the seats home now :D

IMGP0589.jpg

IMGP0591.jpg

IMGP0592.jpg

IMGP0593.jpg

IMGP0594.jpg

As you can see I have a lot of Black 993 interior bits left over as mine is grey/blue inside

If anybody wants to enquire about buying any of these bits mail me

The parts came off a 97 tip S ard are in VGC

Hi Tony

Do you have an o/s rear side panel, black leatehr, perchance?

Mine has a slight cut, which i'd like to deal with at some point.

cheers

Tim

Hi Caddy - how much for the sports seats please|?? - Nigel, Gloucestershire

Hi Newbie :?:

Sorry bud the seats are not for sale ,just the other bits

clinch, why did you not fit all the black trim and ditch the marble/blue?

Asim I have Met blue dash /carpet/door bins /roof lining with the marble grey so I think it would be to many colour contrasts
I have been toying with idea of mixing up the marble and met blue a bit more

Have a look at the gallery on the Gabbat and brown site they have mixed 2 greys

I have not put the seats in yet as I was waiting for a seat runner that is comming on Monday ,So I will see what it looks like with black in

I am in no rush, I wont do anything untill end of the summer ,Im just enjoying the car at the moment

That's fair enough clinch, just wondering why you didn't get the whole lot - ie. dash, carpets, doors, quarters etc

The donor car was very badly damaged C2s Black on Black at a scrappy Chris W has been up and had a few bits ,I only wanted the seats but got the other bits as a bonus because the passenge seat runner was bent at the mount holes not much just enough so that it would not slide
The guys breaking the car have been true to their word and got me another runner dispatched yesterday

Hey Tony

I asume you didnt take the carpets, but I would be interested in them if they are in A1 condition? Is the scrappy local to us?

Sutchy

sutchy said:
Hey Tony

I asume you didnt take the carpets, but I would be interested in them if they are in A1 condition? Is the scrappy local to us?

Sutchy

No mate Sheffield, I dont think they were that that worthy of a trip,also are they not very heavily glued to the floor in the rear :?:

may have a point there mate.

Gotta be honest I love my cashmere leather but the carpets are starting to look a bit orangey, might have to nick some of the wifes black hair dye :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back