Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PSE and headers

dazzpowder

Trainee
Hi,

I've searched but could not find a topic which spoke of nothing else but the difference in noise, what I'd like to know is will the PSE and headers provide any discernible difference in power? would an OPC change the headers as well or would they only do this as part of the X51 kit?

I have a c4s tiptronic with sports chrono

Thanks

dazzpowder, I've not heard of any discussions either on an increase in power with the PSE. Would be interested in any info too. Suspect it doesn't give any perceivable increase but it does in my head due to beautiful sound 8)

Pete

Agreed. I understand it doesn't give any more power but some say it give a little, perhaps 5 or so BHP but I'm not convinced.

It's possible with different headers it could aid power as it "may" assist with flow as PSE is supposed to increase flow from the standard, but I'm not sure.

thanks guys, if the OPC won't do the headers without the whole X51 then I think I'll wait until I can afford the whole X51.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back